About the Quality Inn Halifax Airport
Welcome to the Quality Inn Halifax Airport Hotel. We invite you to stay and experience the traditional charm of our hotel and the attentive, personalized service of our friendly staff. Settle in for an enjoyable stay in one of our 156 well-appointed guestrooms and suites. You will be tickled to know that we have all brand new queen size pillow top beds and lovely new carpeting in all Guestrooms, Suites and public areas!
We offer the perfect location for both business and leisure. Our hotel is located just three minutes from Halifax's Robert L. Stanfield International Airport and is only 35km from historic downtown Halifax.
Our team is dedicated to providing service done the “Maritime” way-- always with a friendly smile!
Each guest room includes complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, FREE hot and cold breakfast, as well as in-room tea and coffee.
You’re sure to enjoy the indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool and the fitness centre. And of course, there’s free overnight parking and FREE 24 hour airport shuttle service, second to none!
All the services and amenities you'll need while staying in Halifax! Whether travelling on business or for pleasure, you can count on enjoying a satisfying and memorable stay at the Quality Inn Halifax Airport Hotel. Early morning departures or late night arrivals…we’ll get you there on time! All of our Guest rooms offer the superior comfort you’ve come to expect from Quality Inns.
Each guest room includes:
- FREE overnight parking
- FREE high-speed wireless internet access
- FREE Hot and Cold Breakfast Buffet daily from 5:30 am-9:30 am
- FREE local and calling card calls
- FREE 24-hour shuttle to/from the Airport
- FREE coffee and tea available 24 hours per day
Hotel facilities and activities include:
- Large indoor pool
- Large outdoor pool (Closed for maintenance)
- Business centre
- Fitness centre
- Coin-operated washers and dryers
- 3100 square feet of function facilities with full catering
- Full-service restaurant and lounge located just off the lobby